BSc (Hons) Geology
Understand how the Earth has evolved over time, how the planet works, and develop an understanding of its possible futures. In both laboratory and the field you will establish a thorough scientific understanding of the physical forces acting on the Earth, the chemistry of its constituent materials and biology revealed by fossils. Developing your knowledge of processes and materials controlling the development of our planet, you'll be primed for work in a diverse range of geological industries.
2020 NSS results for our Earth Science degrees including BSc (Hons) Geology
- 97% of students felt that staff were good at explaining things.
- 94% of students agreed the course was intellectually stimulating.
- 94% of students were satisfied overall with the quality of the course.
- 96% of students felt they had been able to access course-specific resources (e.g., equipment, facilities, software and collections) when needed.
- 93% of students were satisfied with the teaching.