Plymouth University offers a range of financial support to help you during your time with us. From how to pay your tuition fees, to finding funding to support your studies, or getting financial support and advice – these pages will point you in the right direction for all your student money needs.
Fully-funded PhD studentships
Following on from our exceptional performance in the Research Excellence Framework 2014, we are pleased to announce the availability of 50 studentships for study commencing in 2015/16.
The studentships are being offered across our five faculties, covering a broad spectrum of research areas.
Find out more about our fully-funded studentships
Download fees brochure
- For more information on fees, contact our finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the National Scholarship Programme, bursaries and funding, contact our funding team at email@example.com.
- For more information on our Excellence Awards, get in touch with our admissions team, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1752 585858.
- For more information on alumni fees and funding, contact our alumni team at email@example.com.
- For more information on fees and funding for prospective students, contact Student Finance England.
The stars of the future are being offered the opportunity to achieve their sporting and academic goals thanks to a new programme launched by Plymouth University.Learn more about Sporting Excellence Scholarships