Search for a course
Trending topic: PhD student Imogen is working to #EndPlasticSoup
Imogen Napper has been awarded a prestigious scholarship to advance her research into microplastics found in the marine environment.
She has spent her PhD working with Professor Richard Thompson
in the University’s International Marine Litter Research Unit researching plastic pollution within the marine environment.
Learn more about Imogen and her work to #EndPlasticSoup
Looking at life differently
Once on the course, I met many people who had a variety of career aspirations and plans I had not thought of before. It was someone on my course who influenced me to go travelling.
Sophie Challis reflects on life after her sociology degree and the philanthropic benefits of experiencing different culturesFind out more about Sophie's journey
Our students in the news
- Medical student helps raise over £12,000 for children’s charities 20 July 2018
- Pole dancing and medical training – it’s all about balance for one new graduate 20 July 2018
- "I doubted I would get in to medical school, but a taster week gave me confidence" 20 July 2018
- "I’ve just completed a dentistry degree, now I’m doing a medical one" - life as an aspiring maxillofacial surgeon 20 July 2018
- Inspired by a root canal – how one student became set on her dentistry career 20 July 2018