Search for a course
Trending topic – new job vacancies
University of Plymouth is offering an outstanding opportunity for a resilient, innovative and entrepreneurial individual to develop and transform the future direction of the Academic Registry.
A newly created role, the Academic Registrar will be responsible for the effective leadership and delivery of a broad range of student and academic services. This individual will play a lead role in the development and implementation of the integrated Professional Services strategy; simultaneously driving the enabling functions which underpin the University’s wider ambitions.
Our students in the news
- Sneezes can travel nearly three metres - students underline NHS message of using tissue to help contain flu 30 January 2018
- Senior figures gather to celebrate Exeter School of Nursing launch 29 January 2018
- Student to set up cervical screening programme in Iraq 25 January 2018
- Microbeads in cosmetics might already be on the way out, new research suggests 9 January 2018
- New research reveals England’s only resident bottlenose dolphins 20 December 2017
Dr Russell Shobrook: PhD in Education
I would not say that undertaking doctoral study was easy or without challenges, but it is eminently achievable if you believe in yourself, trust your supervisors and choose an area of study that you are truly passionate about.
Russell started his career in the armed services and completed his studies as a part-time mature student. He's now a PGCE Programme Leader.Read about Russell's experience