Search for a course
Trending topic - new job vacancies
The Faculty of Science and Engineering is looking to appoint to the exciting role of Director of Industrial and Strategic Partnerships to drive forward relationships with industry and external partners.
Our students in the news
- Microbeads in cosmetics might already be on the way out, new research suggests 9 January 2018
- New research reveals England’s only resident bottlenose dolphins 20 December 2017
- Marine organisms can shred a carrier bag into 1.75 million pieces, study shows 8 December 2017
- PhD candidate wins prize in nature photography competition 1 December 2017
- Testing apps to help stroke and brain injury patients 1 December 2017
Claire Davis – BSc (Hons) Dietetics graduate
I look back on my time at Plymouth as a time of enjoyment and personal development. Although the course was very challenging, it enabled me to pursue a career I feel passionate about.
Claire Davis reflects on her career since graduating and the value of the dietitian for patients going through intensive treatments.Discover more about Claire's experience