Search for a course
Trending topic - trust a Dietitian to know about nutrition
Every day there is an article somewhere about a particular food being good or bad for you, from ‘red meat increasing heart disease risk’, to ‘the need to cut our sugar levels’.
Food is always on the public agenda, yet dietitians are pretty under the radar.
So what is it that we do?
Angelia Ong: making waves in the port industry
Since graduating from BSc (Hons) Maritime Business & Maritime Law in 2016 at Plymouth, Angelia has returned to Singapore to become a Senior Executive in Operations Central Planning and Projects, for Jurong Port Pte Ltd.Discover more about Angelia Ong
Our students in the news
- Research to investigate domestic abuse in older people 25 May 2018
- Research explores why students choose to run 18 May 2018
- University prepares to host second Music Week 1 May 2018
- Student legal service earns national pro bono accolade 27 April 2018
- Project helps to guard beaches against the scourge of plastic pollution 26 April 2018