Our next open day:
Wednesday 27 June 2018
“Behind the flashy websites and official rankings, there are real cities, each with their own character. Only by visiting them will you know whether a particular location is right for you.”
Harry, BA (Hons) Business Studies student and blogger
Search for a course
Trending topic: Girls into Geoscience
More than just an event, Girls into Geoscience is an award winning initiative that has become a network, supporting women in geology and those aspiring to be.
Taking place on the 2-3 July 2018 this two-day event, with optional field trip to see the fantastic local geology, will introduce female A level students to the Earth Sciences and demonstrate the world of careers open to Earth science graduates today.
Follow your dreams
I wanted to be by the ocean, I wanted to dive, I wanted to surf and I wanted to study with the best marine biologists in the country.
Since graduating Rory Moore has started a landscape business, sailed across the Pacific, completed a PhD and found his dream job.Rory's journey
Our students in the news
- Student honours dad by fundraising for vital research 14 June 2018
- Research explores why students choose to run 18 May 2018
- University prepares to host second Music Week 1 May 2018
- Student legal service earns national pro bono accolade 27 April 2018
- Project helps to guard beaches against the scourge of plastic pollution 26 April 2018