Search for a course
Trending topic: Your results, how to find them, and what they meanInformation and guidance to help to answer any questions that you may have regarding your results, how and when you can access them and links to further information on what happens if you fail any part of your course.
A taste of the real world
I can say with 100 per cent certainty that I wouldn’t be in the position I am today without my placement year. It made a huge difference to not only my CV, but my confidence and general business know-how.
Jack Williams graduated with a BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering and is now on a Programme and Project Management Graduate Scheme with Airbus.Find out how Jack's industry placement set him on the path to career success
The Bloodhound Supersonic Car Team - image credit Stefan Marjoram
Our students in the news
- Medical student helps raise over £12,000 for children’s charities 20 July 2018
- Pole dancing and medical training – it’s all about balance for one new graduate 20 July 2018
- "I doubted I would get in to medical school, but a taster week gave me confidence" 20 July 2018
- "I’ve just completed a dentistry degree, now I’m doing a medical one" - life as an aspiring maxillofacial surgeon 20 July 2018
- Inspired by a root canal – how one student became set on her dentistry career 20 July 2018