Search for a course
Architecture, design, building and construction
Art, design, media and performance
Biological, health, chemical and agricultural sciences
Business, law, logistics and management
Computing and mathematical sciences
Education and teaching
Engineering and robotics
Health and social work
Hospitality, tourism, sport and leisure
Humanities and languages
Marine, earth, geography and environment
Medicine, dentistry, biomedical and healthcare sciences
Psychology and social sciences
A framework of 'future-facing' attributes that will help you navigate your whole university experience in both your taught curriculum and your extra-curricular activities.Learn how the Plymouth Compass guides you
As you will no doubt be aware Britain is to leave the European Union.Read more advice for current and prospective students
Prepare yourself early for university study
Are you studying at school and considering university study? Bust the myths about university and open days, as well as discover our advice on how to approach choosing school subject options and finding the right university course for you.
Frequently asked questions
- Where is Plymouth?
- How do I apply for courses?
- How do I find the course for me?
- How much do University of Plymouth courses cost?
- What are entry requirements for courses?
- What happens after I apply for a course?
- When do I need to apply for courses?
- What support is there for international students at Plymouth?