Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening – Wednesday 8 March 2017
Your opportunity to discuss postgraduate study, masters programmes and professional development with Plymouth University.Find out more about your postgraduate opportunities
Working with experts
Whether you choose a taught masters programme, or undertake a research degree or professional doctorate, you will be supported and supervised by staff who are international experts in their field. Their breadth and depth of knowledge means they are well placed to help you plan towards your future career and give advice based on genuine experience.
Search for a course
Why choose Plymouth?
- > Awards and accreditations
- | Internationally renowned research and expertise
- < International Plymouth: discover the global impact of what we do and become a part of our international community
- b Library providing access to 500,000 books and multimedia resources, 22,000 journals and many international resources.
- > A top 50 UK university in terms of research power, with nearly two-thirds of research graded as world-leading or of international quality in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework.
You may now be eligible for a government loan of up to £10,000 towards the cost of your masters degree.
The loans will be available for both taught and research masters programmes across all disciplines and subject areas.Find out more about your eligibility for a postgraduate loan.
Celia Burnham - PGCE Primary (Early Years) graduate
I would recommend Plymouth University because it has a very supportive learning environment and gives you a thorough grounding in the skills you will need to succeed in the job market.Read Celia's profile
Joseph Greene - MSc Coastal Engineering graduate
The MSc gave me a good grounding in the fundamentals of coastal engineering and an understanding of many of the main avenues to venture down, such as port and harbour design, coastal protection design and physical and numerical wave modelling.Find out more about Joseph's experience