Discover the University of Plymouth campus and explore our beautiful city with our virtual tour!
Our new virtual tour lets you experience our campus and city first-hand — and gives you the opportunity to explore the environments and facilities that inspire and shape our learning every day.
Study with us
Play your part in our thriving international community of 3,000 students from over 100 countries.
Whether you are looking to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree, take part in a summer school, study as part of an exchange, or extend your academic studies with a research degree, Plymouth offers an international university experience like no other.
From applying, to settling in, during your studies, and after graduation, you'll be supported every step of the way.
Pathways for international students
University of Plymouth International College (UPIC) delivers high-quality foundation, first year and pre-masters programmes that lead to University of Plymouth degrees. The College is part of Navitas, a leading global education provider, and based at our city centre campus.
Develop your academic English language skills
We offer a range of courses to help you develop your academic English language skills – both before (pre-sessional courses) and during (term-time workshops) your studies.English Language Centre
International Plymouth visits around the world
International Plymouth news
- University of Plymouth awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for world-leading microplastics research 20 February 2020
- Tackling inequality one word at a time – experts put spotlight on language development in Arabic speaking countries 7 February 2020
- Projects use citizen science to assess impacts of climate change 6 February 2020
- Research expedition aims to reveal hidden secrets of volcanic tsunamis 8 January 2020
- International charity launches teaching tools showcasing university marine research 7 January 2020
Plymouth Global provides a 'one-stop shop' for everything concerning transnational education across the University of Plymouth, including articulation agreements, Erasmus, International Student Exchange Program, direct exchange and Summer SchoolsWe offer services to prospective partners and students, current University of Plymouth students and staff members
As you will no doubt be aware Britain has left the European Union.
There is no immediate change for the UK university sector and in particular, programmes such as Horizon 2020 and Erasmus+ will continue as normal.Read more advice for current and prospective students