Study with us
Play your part in our thriving international community of 3,000 students from over 100 countries studying full and part time programmes at the University.
Whether you are looking to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree, take part in a summer school, study as part of an exchange or extend your academic studies with a research degree, we'll help you at every step of your journey - from applying, to settling in, during and after your studies.
Pathways for international students
University of Plymouth International College (UPIC) delivers high-quality foundation, first year and pre-masters programmes that lead to University of Plymouth degrees. The College is part of Navitas, a leading global education provider, and based at our city centre campus.
Develop your academic English language skills
We offer a range of courses to help you develop your academic English language skills – both before (pre-sessional courses) and during (term-time workshops) your studies.English Language Centre
International Plymouth news
- Plymouth joins alliance of top UK-Chinese universities 28 February 2019
- PhD candidate takes part in international mission exploring the science of space exploration 28 February 2019
- University becomes part of international hub helping communities at risk from natural disasters 4 February 2019
- Student and graduate collaborate to make prizewinning design reality 31 January 2019
- Researchers part of £20 million programme aimed at tackling threats to the world’s oceans 22 January 2019
Plymouth Global provides a 'one-stop shop' for everything concerning transnational education across the University of Plymouth, including articulation agreements, Erasmus, International Student Exchange Program, direct exchange and Summer SchoolsWe offer services to prospective partners and students, current University of Plymouth students and staff members
As you will no doubt be aware Britain is to leave the European Union.
There is no immediate change for the UK university sector and in particular, programmes such as Horizon 2020 and Erasmus+ will continue as normal.Read more advice for current and prospective students