UPIC has been delivering high-quality foundation, first year and pre-masters programmes in partnership with the University of Plymouth since 2009. The College is part of Navitas, a leading global education provider, and based at our city centre campus.
To date, over 1,000 students from around the world have successfully progressed into the University (AAC data).
Courses are specially designed for EU and international students who don’t meet the requirements for direct entry to their chosen degree, with a focus on developing the standard of English, study skills and subject knowledge required for success at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Students benefit from:
- full access to University facilities
- small class sizes and highly qualified tutors
- a dedicated Student Services team providing around-the-clock support
- help with visas, pre-arrival, arrival and accommodation
- single Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for the duration of studies, including the UPIC programme
- pre-sessional English (if required).
Studying in the UK is a once in a lifetime experience for many students. Watch this video and get a feel for what it's like to study and live in Plymouth: