International student laughing

Student immigration advice

Contact us for advice on:
Applying for a Student visa  |  Student visa application checking service for applications made from within the UK  |  Entry at the UK border  |  Visitor visas  |  Inviting friends and family to visit  |  Visa refusals and administrative reviews  |  Biometric Residence Permits  |  Bringing dependants with you to the UK  |  Changes in circumstances  |  Working during your studies  |  Working after your studies  |  Up-to-date immigration news  |  Complying with the terms of your visa  |  Attendance monitoring  |  Requesting an absence  |  Updating your contact details  |  Our Student Responsibilities (Student visa) policy  |  Our CAS and Student Visa Sponsorship policy    
Our advice is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), an independent organisation that monitors immigration advice and services. We operate within the OISC Code of Standards when giving immigration advice to international students. We are also guided by the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) and the Association of International Student Advisers (AISA).

Check recent immigration news and changes affecting international students.