The Employability Service offers you impartial information, advice and guidance to support you throughout your time at university, and for three years beyond. We work with academic departments and employers to develop workshops, fairs and skill sessions, all aimed to enhance your employability.
What we can help with:
- career direction advice
- postgraduate study options
- job searching
- placement and work-based learning opportunities
- CV and application support
- interview and assessment centre advice
- support with extra curricular activities.
How we do it:
- employability and placement drop-in sessions
- one-to-one appointments
- workshops and skills sessions
- career sessions as part of your timetable
- access to comprehensive online information with 'Career Navigator'
- events bringing employers to campus.
To view and book on to any of our weekly events please see our events calendar.