What is LinkedIn Learning?
All students and staff to have access to LinkedIn Learning, a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies and business topics. Students and staff members can take advantage of free 24/7 access to the entire library of training; this includes:
- Over 5,000 online courses with over 245,000 videos.
- Vast array of subjects and software presented by carefully selected authors, classroom educators, best-selling authors, and recognised authorities.
- Rich features including bookmarking videos, chapters or courses for future reference, create collections, make notes and undertake knowledge checks.
- Use Learning Paths where industry experts teach you the knowledge and skills to start your career.
What you can do with LinkedIn Learning
- Manage information in your personal profile
- Keep track of your course history and recent activity
- Bookmark your favourite courses or videos
- Earn certificates of course completion and share these on your LinkedIn profiles
- Access from a range of devices
- Create collections
- Take tutorials to help with coursework
- Learn techniques for your own projects
- Build technical skills to enhance your CV
- Assign tutorials for project or course work
- Incorporate individual LinkedIn Learning videos or courses in your curriculum
- Provide tutorials to supplement a teaching
- Take tutorials to boost your productivity
- Explore new technologies on your own
- Enhance your CV with LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning app
Access hundreds of online courses through the LinkedIn Learning mobile app. As well as providing you with an interface optimised for mobile devices, the app allows you to download courses to watch offline.