How the Careers Service can help you
- See an adviser
Skills development workshops and resources
Careers support for first-year students
- Events and professional development to help you network and grow
- Careers support for international students
- Careers support for postgraduate students
- Finalists and Graduates
- Careers support for degree apprenticeships
- Equality, diversity and social mobility
- Find out more about us and meet the team
Gaining work experience, looking and applying for work
Exploring your career and further study options
- Where could your degree take you?
- Explore different industries and sectors
- Explore further study options
- Explore graduate jobs and schemes
- Digital Career Resources
- Gain insight through a professional mentor
- Understanding LinkedIn and getting connected
- Explore self-employment, freelancing and running your own business
Helping you achieve career success
Advice for finalists and graduates
- myCareer – Find part-time, placements and graduate roles, book onto events and appointments and discover learning pathways.
- CV 360 – Put your CV to the test! Get your personalised report and optimise your CV in a few minutes.
- Interview 360 – Video interview practice with instant AI reviews and feedback.
- GoinGlobal – Worldwide job and internship vacancies resources for more than 120 locations, including location-specific career guides and key corporate profiles.
- LinkedIn Learning – Access over 16,000 online expert led tutorials.
- Digital Career Resources – Access a range of practice tests, informative learning modules and a range of tools.
Don’t miss out, follow us on social media
Member of ISE – Institute of Student Employers
Members of AGCAS – Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services
Members of ASET – The Work Based Learning and Placement Learning Association
Winner for the AGCAS award for excellence in Careers and employability engagement 2021 – for our work with Babcock International
The Quality Standard recognises the high standards of professional delivery, conduct and good practice of a Careers Service