Industries such as science, agriculture, engineering, healthcare, marine technology, and employee skills are already benefiting from projects rolling out across the South West from the University of Plymouth.
Underpinned by a wealth of academic expertise and internationally recognised research, the projects invest in businesses and individuals based in Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, and Somerset across a diverse portfolio of opportunities.
The University of Plymouth is proudly supported by the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), which consists of five Funds including the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF).
If your company is based in the South West, you could be eligible to work with us at the cutting edge of research, innovation and business development, drawing on resources across the University and our partners to positively impact your business growth, employee skills and product outputs.
Our ESIF projects in the news
- Funding campaign helps turn marine litter into surfing products 25 October 2019
- Creating opportunities for STEM graduates and businesses in Devon 10 April 2019
- University spinout awarded £550,000 to speed development of harvesting robots 1 April 2019
- Smart speakers project to advance elderly care across Cornwall 20 March 2019
- Aerospace and engineering firms hear about potential of electron microscopy 8 March 2019