The showcasing element of the programme gives practitioners the opportunity to increase awareness of Cornwall’s creative industries as well as networking with industry professionals by showcasing their businesses.
The showcasing scheme aims to:
- support small cohorts of creative practitioners by giving them access to a key regional or national event / activity that has the potential to showcase their organisation and significantly extend their professional network.
- offer coaching and mentoring for participants
- involve student engagement /employability opportunities
- give practitioners the opportunity to increase awareness of Cornwall’s creative industries
- offer the opportunity to network with industry professionals by showcasing their businesses.
This year, Showcasing has been very different! We have had to think outside of the box and extend the programme to include digital options to showcase the incredible work and talents of the creative businesses we work with in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly. We hope to access key national and international events in 2021/22.