Assisting Devon-based SMEs with big data and environmental challenges
The Environmental Futures and Big Data Impact Lab project gives Devon-based SMEs the opportunity to work collaboratively with our scientists and technologists to develop new products, services or processes with a focus on big data and safeguarding the environment.
Larger enterprises can be involved through challenge events, where collaborative working with businesses and individuals can work on solving the most pressing environmental and big data issues.
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @efbd_impactlab
- Tel: 01752 585599
- Visit The Environmental Futures and Big Data Impact Lab website.
Access research expertise and facilities
Through Impact Lab you can access a variety of research expertise and facilities at the University of Plymouth, including:
- Collaboration with experts in earth and environmental sciences, computing and mathematics, and digital arts and creative media
- Free business support to solve a key technical challenge in the development of a new product, service or process
- Physical facilities such as workstations, meeting rooms and demonstration space
- Access to the University's Immersive Vision Theatre and other facilities
- Grants for products and services to make your project successful (such as development and testing costs, or intellectual property applications).
A Sustainable Earth Institute project
This is just one of many projects supported by the Sustainable Earth Institute. Promoting a new way of thinking about the future of our world.More about the Sustainable Earth Institute