Acceleration through Innovation in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (ATI)
ATI is a three year project led by the University of Plymouth which aims to deliver high value, high impact interventions and provide intensive support to businesses who are ‘innovation ready’. Through this programme we will assist businesses across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly helping them to bring forward new to market/new to firm innovations which drive up growth and productivity.
Supported by Cornwall Council, ATI seeks to take the concept of the Cornwall Innovation Centres out to the wider business community.
The project started on 1 April 2017.
Meet the team
- Bernard Curren – Innovation Centres Director / Innovation Lead
- Jo Hancock – ATI Project Manager
- Brent Treloar – Business Innovation Advisor
- Cath Parnall – Business Innovation Advisor
- Jenny Naldrett – Innovation Champion
- Jessica Oatey – Events and Marketing Officer
- Alison Pine – Project Compliance Officer