Staff coronavirus support
We are working hard to support all of our staff and students during the coronavirus outbreak. Support is available via the following links:
- Staff support sharepoint - includes practical, technical support as well as advice on home-schooling, physical wellbeing and mental health
- Staff corona community - a private community for peer support and advice on Facebook
- Staff coronavirus FAQ's (via HR Sharepoint)
- Staff with disabilities network - a confidential community for all staff with disabilities, including mental health conditions
- Grief and bereavement network - a confidential online community for all staff impacted by grief and bereavement
- University advice page
We're here for you
The University of Plymouth does not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind; we want you to be able to bring your whole self to work and not hide any aspect of who you are.
This page contains information on how to report incidents, where to get advice and ways in which the University can support you.
If you need to talk about something or need help in finding the support you need then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy and guidance
Below is a list of polices, procedures and guidance for staff and students. This list is not exhaustive and if you need any help or advice please contact us.
Report abuse, harm or hate
The University of Plymouth is proud to be a safe, welcoming and diverse community – our staff, students and anyone interacting with us should feel comfortable being who they are.
We believe that bullying, harassment and discrimination are never okay. Any allegations of this nature (which includes sexual violence, abuse or hate) are taken incredibly seriously.
By reporting an incident, you are helping us to maintain our friendly and safe university culture, where everyone can study, work and live free from any form of harassment.