Black History Month | 1–31 October
What's on at the University of Plymouth
Discover the engaging and creative events taking place at the University of Plymouth and our partners, and keep up to date with what's on locally.
- Trauma and Beyond Group 3 October 2023 12:00 - 13:00
- Life Explored 3 October 2023 12:00 - 13:00
- Global Buddies 3 October 2023 16:00 - 19:00
- Russian Conquest: the case of Central Asia 3 October 2023 19:00 - 20:20
- Induction for new research students 3 October 2023 - 4 October 2023
From experts sharing their latest research to films, performances and family festivals, our exciting and varied events are open to all members of our communities. We welcome students, staff, alumni and the wider community to get involved.
Our full range of events
You can browse by date or view a complete listing of all events.
The year-long programme of public events showcases our research across a spectrum of topics. It presents our annual Research Festival, the Inaugural Professorial Lecture series, the Public Research Lecture series, the new Christmas Research Lecture, and selected lectures featuring keynote speakers throughout the year.
All are welcome to join us as our academics open the door to the intriguing world of research, inviting you to learn more about the fascinating work taking place across the University.