What's on at the University of Plymouth
Discover the engaging and creative events taking place at the University of Plymouth and our partners and keep up to date with what's on locally
- Calm and Zoom Group 3 August 2021 12:00 - 13:00
- Anxiety Workshop 4 August 2021 15:30 - 16:30
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 6 August 2021 15:30 - 15:45
- Climate Conversations 8 August 2021 15:50 - 17:00
- Explore the marine world of Wembury with Professor John Spicer 9 August 2021
Our full range of events
You can browse by date or view a complete listing of all events.
We recommend checking with named contacts for each event in case details have changed since the information was added.Have a look at our events calendar
The year-long programme of public events showcases our research across a spectrum of topics. It presents our annual Research Festival, the Inaugural Professorial Lecture series, the Public Research Lecture series, the new Christmas Research Lecture, and selected lectures featuring keynote speakers throughout the year.
All are welcome to join us as our academics open the door to the intriguing world of research, inviting you to learn more about the fascinating work taking place across the University.