Our faculty research and creative industries team provides researchers from the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Businesswith a range of support and services across research, creative industries, impact and knowledge exchange. We work closely with the University’s Research & Innovation (R&I) team, and other professional services teams.
View our internal site for faculty specific guidance about:
- external funding applications
- internal faculty research funding (R1)
- visiting researchers
- Faculty research events and resources.
Our support includes:
- first point of contact for all research enquiries
- programming and organising externally facing events (exhibitions, lectures, concerts)
- faculty research training, events and seminars
- external and internal research funding processes
- research and knowledge exchange project administration
- research impact and REF submission
- staff appointments for research projects
- financial and purchasing processes
- visiting researchers.
- connecting to appropriate specialist advice, expertise and support across the University including human resources, finance, research and innovation, external relations.
Meet the team
The Bridge drives Knowledge Exchange initiatives for the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business. We work closely with colleagues in The Bridge, especially by supporting externally funded knowledge exchange projects.