- setting up project budgets
- monitoring spend
- managing claims
- financial reporting to the funder
The legal team can help you with various aspects of your grant including:
- collaboration agreements
- consortia agreements
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
Research and Innovation
- For intellectual property questions.
- For assistance with reporting systems such as VV- Impact Tracker.
- For access to training opportunities that will support staff career development.
- For advice and support with impact activities related to your project.
- For help with ethics issues.
- For assistance obtaining signatures for new EU projects contact the Research Funding Managers.
Human Resources (HR)
HR will assist you with recruiting and managing staff on your project. Visit the 'HR' page for further information.
Media and Communications
Public engagement is often an important part of generating impact from your research project. The Media and Communications team are always available to discuss a press release or other form of media engagement.
Enterprise Solutions can get you access to industry to achieve:
- Links with collaborators and potential project partners
- Investment and sponsorship
- Access to wider resources
- Impact and profile-raising activities
- Test or study groups
- Guest lecturing opportunities
- Product and market development for CPD courses that you could deliver
Technology and Information Services (TIS)
- For guidance and support related to data management, visit the 'Research Data Management' page.
- For guidance on publications and open access, visit the 'Library Research Support' page.
- For help with new computing equipment, use the IT Self Service Portal or speak to the TIS Business Partner for your Faculty.
- For general IT support, visit the 'IT Services' web page.