Plymouth Business School is part of the University of Plymouth's Faculty of Business. It has four departments of Accounting, Economics and Finance; International Shipping, Logistics and Operations; People, Marketing and Entrepreneurship; and Tourism and Hospitality. The School offers undergraduate and postgraduate (masters) degrees, is research active and works in partnership with industry and organisations across the world.
Professor Jingjing Xu, Head of School, Plymouth Business School
Welcome to Plymouth Business School
I welcome you to join our staff, student and business community and our globally informed and influential alumni network.
Our purpose is to inspire and enable students, staff, alumni and communities to achieve their full potential.
We do this through quality and authenticity in our teaching and research and through our national and international partnerships.
We aim to provide our graduates with a memorable and exceptional student experience, enabling them to maximise their success in their chosen career.
Professor Jingjing Xu
Head of School
Plymouth Business School events
- Danceathon 28 April 2018 14:00 - 21:00
- Postgraduate Research Café 2 May 2018
- Business mentoring for students with BETA Enterprise 2 May 2018
- Business mentoring for students with BETA Enterprise 9 May 2018
- Postgraduate Research Café 16 May 2018
- Business mentoring for students with BETA Enterprise 16 May 2018
Plymouth Business School news
- Academics help enhance graduate employment in Africa 23 April 2018
- University teams up with leading South West restaurateur 20 April 2018
- 2018 University of Plymouth FLUX Champions crowned 6 April 2018
- International project investigating access to employment and entrepreneurship to survey hundreds of southwest young people 20 March 2018
- Appropriate risk management is crucial for effective strategic leadership, says new report 28 February 2018
Journal of Research Studies in Business and Management
The Journal of Research Studies in Business and Management is an open access journal founded in 2015, which is devoted to publishing the very best undergraduate business projects produced by students from Plymouth’s Faculty of Business.
We are committed to excellent research and teaching and are proud that our undergraduate students are able to produce some excellent research, which is relevant, interesting and insightful. This journal will showcase the very best student research projects produced each year.
View current issue – Volume 3 (2017)