Delivered by professional experts, our programmes at Plymouth are tailored to you and your career.
Together, we address today's most challenging healthcare and psychological issues, through research-informed teaching and active, real-world learning.
- ? Courses with 100% employment
- , Provider of the largest range of healthcare programmes in the South West
- ( Hands on placement opportunities throughout the region
- ' State-of-the-art clinical facilities
- < Leading centre in Europe for pioneering brain tumour research
- . Focus on active learning
- ) Over 200 different career paths
- A Teaching delivered by professionally registered staff
Your career as a healthcare professional starts here.
This is a unique new learning space where undergraduate and postgraduate students from the largest breadth of health disciplines in the South-West learn together under one roof, with expert practitioners, just as they will in their future careers.
Study in the following subjects
Work-based degrees and higher apprenticeships in healthcare
Industry-led, higher and degree apprenticeships to support business growth.
Current employees – including both senior managers and newly recruited employees – can study for a higher apprenticeship or work-based degree qualification.
- Advanced Clinical Practice in Neonatal Care
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Nursing Associate
- Registered Nurse
- BSc (Hons) Podiatry Degree Apprenticeship
- MSc Podiatry Degree Apprenticeship (Pre-registration)
Find out more about work-based degrees and higher apprenticeships