Delivered by professional experts, our programmes at Plymouth are tailored to you and your career
- MClinEd Clinical Education (Part-time)
- MClinEd Clinical Education (Full-time)
- PgCert Clinical Education (Part-time)
- MSc Clinical Sciences (Blended learning)
- MSc Global and Remote Healthcare (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MSc Global and Remote Healthcare (Part-time)
- MSc Healthcare Management, Leadership and Innovation (Part-time)
- MSc Healthcare Management, Leadership and Innovation (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MSc Physician Associate Studies (Mixture of full-time and part-time study)
- MSc Simulation and Patient Safety (Full-time)
- MSc Simulation and Patient Safety (Part-time)
Our students learn vital clinical and communication skills in the safe, supported environment of our Clinical Skills Resource Centre before they begin work in a real clinical setting.
You'll further your understanding of anatomy and how the human body works through a wide range of specialist expert-facilitated sessions and resources including ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging.
High-quality supervised clinical placements
You'll benefit from early clinical contact and a wide variety of high quality supervised clinical placements in multiple settings including community care, primary care, general secondary care and specialist & tertiary care.
This means that you'll learn from real patients from the outset, with clinical placements right from the start.