What are integrated masters programmes?
Our integrated masters programmes are undergraduate programmes that contain an extra year of study at postgraduate level. They are designed for students who are ready to make the jump from school or college to university, or for individuals who are looking for a career move.
Why study a four-year degree over a three year alternative?
Our integrated masters programmes are perfectly designed to enable you to:
- stand out from the crowd
- enhance your research journey
- improve your future career direction
- fast track your career
- advance your subject or clinical knowledge
- develop leadership, managerial and research skills.
Explore your course options
- MNurs (Hons) Nursing (Adult Health and Child Health)
- MNurs (Hons) Nursing (Adult Health and Mental Health)
- MNurs (Hons) Nursing (Child Health and Mental Health)
- MOccTh (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- MPhysio (Hons) Physiotherapy
- MPsych (Hons) Advanced Psychology
- MPsych (Hons) Clinical Psychology
- MPsych (Hons) Human Neuroscience
- MDiet (Hons) Dietetics
The MPsych programme gave me the time to develop my research skills further, I am now much more confident in these skills. It has given me the skills needed to conduct individual and corporate research. I enjoy being given the freedom and resources to pursue research I’m interested in.
David, MPsych (Hons) Advanced Psychology Student
Science and engineering degrees
I think the University offers some of the UK’s best courses with incredible lecturers, who do some really interesting research in their own fields, as well as being in an amazing location: close to Dartmoor and right by the sea.
Studying at Plymouth University helped me to develop my theoretical knowledge and helped me to implement this knowledge in a practical manner: which is what attracted employers to me.
Tom Jarvis – Meng Electrical and Electronic Engineering graduate