Although you can do research in any of the areas and themes above, you may wish to look at the programmes available from the School of Medicine, Faculty of Health:
- Theoretical and computational neuroscience
- Neurodegeneration and neuroprotection
- Brain development, injury and repair
- Brain tumour research
- Neural stem cell research
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Human neuroimaging
- Psychology and neuroscience of music
Find out about the ongoing Clinical Neuroscience Research at the Faculty of Health, including in our Biomedical Research Group and Clinical Trials and Population Studies Research Group.
Find out more about our staff and potential supervisors in the School of Medicine staff directory.
Postgraduate Research Coordinators
If you are thinking about becoming a postgraduate researcher at the University of Plymouth, you are welcome to contact the Postgraduate Research Coordinators in your field of interest.
How to apply for a research degree
Do you need more information about admissions requirements?