- International trade, procurement, logistics and shipping
- Risk and security
- Maritime finance and economics
- Globalisation and international logistics
- Environmental policies and sustainability
- Marine cyber threats
- Marine planning and policy
- Marine governance and law
- International shipping
Postgraduate Research Coordinators
If you are thinking about becoming a postgraduate researcher at the University of Plymouth, you are welcome to contact the Postgraduate Research Coordinators in your field of interest.
They will discuss potential supervisors with you and answer any questions you might have about embarking on a research degree in their research area.Find out who to contact and how they can help you
How to apply for a research degree
Do you need more information about admissions requirements?
We offer a wide variety of degrees, including ResM research degrees, Professional Doctorates, MPhil and PhD doctorate opportunities.Find more information and how to apply