- Earth and environmental systems
- Global bioevents
- Geodynamics, tectonics and palaeomagnetism
- Structural geology
- Geochemistry and petrology
- Climate change
- Biogeochemical processes, environmental measurement and modelling
- Environmental and fluid modelling
- Biotechnology, environmental quality and food security
- Marine biology and ecology
- Behaviour, ecology and evolution
Postgraduate Research Coordinators
If you are thinking about becoming a postgraduate researcher at the University of Plymouth, you are welcome to contact the Postgraduate Research Coordinators in your field of interest.
They will discuss potential supervisors with you and answer any questions you might have about embarking on a research degree in their research area.
You may also be interested in:
How to apply for a research degree
Do you need more information about admissions requirements?
We offer a wide variety of degrees, including ResM research degrees, Professional Doctorates and MPhil and PhD doctorate opportunities.