Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Green Hands at Central Park! 8 December 2021 10:00 - 15:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 10 December 2021 15:30 - 15:45
- Cornwall's Climate Stories 11 December 2021
- Green Hands at Central Park! 11 December 2021 10:00 - 11:00
- A-level Sustainability Conference 14 December 2021 10:00 - 13:00
- Living walls can reduce heat lost from buildings by over 30%, study shows 24 November 2021
- Fine art lecturer plays leading role in COP26 installation in Glasgow 5 November 2021
- University unveils creative projects communicating climate emergency 4 November 2021
- Deadline approaching for Devon Net Zero Innovation Fund applications 21 October 2021
- Plymouth takes the lead as universities commit to climate action 20 October 2021