Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Plymouth named among world’s top universities for marine excellence and climate action 27 April 2022
- First UK charging network for electric maritime vessels launched in Plymouth 27 April 2022
- International call for greater appreciation and understanding of the world’s sand resources 26 April 2022
- University supports the UK’s most specialised Blue Economy Ocean Accelerator 17 March 2022
- Taking action now can secure our future 28 February 2022