Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Conference looks at most effective ways to tackle the climate emergency 14 June 2021
- University ranked among world’s top 25 – and 1st for marine – in Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 21 April 2021
- Sustainability under the spotlight in collaborative research project for the creative industries 10 December 2020
- University unveils Container Café as part of commitment to campus sustainability 16 November 2020
- Festival of research and discovery comes to Plymouth 3 November 2020