Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Research project to investigate whether thermal imaging can promote the early identification of defects in construction projects 24 June 2020
- Devon hospital pilots new technology to help keep hospital a COVID-free hub 15 May 2020
- Scholarships offer students the chance to excel in sustainable aquaculture 27 April 2020
- International project aims to help communities address the effects of soil erosion 16 April 2020
- University of Plymouth awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for world-leading microplastics research 20 February 2020