Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is hosted by Teaching and Learning Support and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how we can help.
- University continues to set the agenda on sustainability 25 March 2019
- Research investigates impact of climate change on glacier-fed rivers in Peru 21 March 2019
- Scientists use a blender to reveal what’s in our smartphones 14 March 2019
- Event shows how £6.4m project can have positive impact for businesses 8 February 2019
- Interdisciplinary approach the only way to address devastating effects of soil erosion 7 February 2019
- Plymouth Tree Partnership meetings 22 May 2019 19:00 - 20:15
- The geological record of earthquakes – Dr Sarah Boulton 23 May 2019 18:00 - 19:30
- Our Place - Can We Save Britain's Wildlife Before It Is Too Late? 23 May 2019 18:30 - 20:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 24 May 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Stand-up comedy performance from Matthew Winning 24 May 2019 15:30 - 16:30