Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 28 February 2020 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 6 March 2020 15:30 - 15:45
- Climate Action Plymouth 12 March 2020 18:00 - 21:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 13 March 2020 15:30 - 15:45
- Living Sustainably in a Modern World 14 March 2020 11:00 - 17:00
- University of Plymouth awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for world-leading microplastics research 20 February 2020
- £2.6million project helps Devon enterprises respond to the climate emergency 18 December 2019
- New research project launched to tackle the issue of food waste 29 November 2019
- University of Plymouth awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for world-leading microplastics work 21 November 2019
- University of Plymouth takes lead role in national Climate Commission 13 November 2019