Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Transforming Cities Fund Workshop 24 October 2019 14:00 - 16:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 25 October 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 1 November 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 8 November 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Plymouth Tree Partnership meetings 13 November 2019
- Sustainable construction project wins major European award 10 October 2019
- University research informs government report into future management of protected landscapes 26 September 2019
- Is GTA5 mirroring the advance of climate change and plastic pollution? 19 September 2019
- Scientists join climate task force to deliver Devon’s carbon plan 28 August 2019
- University of Plymouth coastal engineer heads up prestigious journal special issue on heritage structures 22 August 2019