Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
- Entangled Life: how fungi make our worlds, change our minds, and shape our futures 19 October 2021 18:30 - 20:00
- How a Career in Logistics can lead to a World of Opportunity 20 October 2021 13:00 - 17:10
- Future Plymouth 2030 20 October 2021 16:00 - 18:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 22 October 2021 15:30 - 15:45
- Plymouth's Festival of Nature (BOOKINGS CLOSED) 27 October 2021 11:00 - 21:00
- Plymouth academic contributes to new NHS resource on sustainability 14 October 2021
- Construction begins on innovative CobBauge research building 11 October 2021
- City partners set to launch second season of Future Plymouth 2030 webinars 28 September 2021
- University achieves success in Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022 2 September 2021
- Conference looks at most effective ways to tackle the climate emergency 14 June 2021