Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is led by Dr Paul Warwick and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
Join in our conversation on Twitter:
- Nature-based Solutions for Cities 5 June 2023 - 6 June 2023
- Shoresearch Volunteer Survey 7 June 2023 13:30 - 15:30
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 9 June 2023 15:30 - 15:45
- South West Summer Action Gathering 10 June 2023 10:00 - 17:00
- Innovation in Agriculture Seminar 12 June 2023 10:00 - 13:00
- University continues push for full net zero after achieving carbon neutral verification 24 May 2023
- Striking mural tells the story of University’s net-zero ambitions 6 December 2022
- Helping smallholder cotton farmers to sow the seeds of sustainable cotton production 18 October 2022
- University helps to show how residents and businesses can achieve net-zero 27 September 2022
- University shortlisted for research and community impact at Green Gown Awards 14 July 2022