Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is hosted by Teaching and Learning Support and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.
- Research investigates impact of climate change on glacier-fed rivers in Peru 21 March 2019
- Scientists use a blender to reveal what’s in our smartphones 14 March 2019
- Event shows how £6.4m project can have positive impact for businesses 8 February 2019
- Interdisciplinary approach the only way to address devastating effects of soil erosion 7 February 2019
- Staying green on the scene – why it’s important to lower carbon emissions within the ambulance service 4 February 2019
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 29 March 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Critical Directions in Green Criminology 2 April 2019 09:45 - 16:15
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 5 April 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Centre for Mathematical Sciences course: Big Data 8 April 2019 13:30 - 17:30
- Centre for Mathematical Sciences course: Big Data 9 April 2019 13:30 - 17:30