Visit our campus cafés this month to celebrate the following calendar days and enjoy our sustainable, locally sourced fresh food and drink. We look forward to seeing you.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Valentine's Day – Tuesday 14 February
- Treat yourself or your loved ones to our Valentine's bakes crafted by our Hospitality team.
- The Toast Office and The Container will be selling a selection of Valentine’s cupcakes, pink cinnamon rolls, red velvet cheesecake brownies and heart-shaped cookies.
Random Act of Kindness Day – Friday 17 February
- Make a random act of kindness and purchase food or drink for someone within the University.
- Drake's Kitchen has a permanent Pay it Forward board where you can pay or redeem random acts of kindness vouchers by using the voucher at the till.
Pancake Day – Tuesday 21 February
- Visit RLB Café and The Toast Office for a pancake breakfast on Shrove Tuesday.
Cornish Pasty Week and St Piran’s Day – commencing 27 February
- Experience a taste of Cornwall with our locally sourced and hand-baked food.
- The Container has a selection of Kernow chocolate including chocolate pasties, handmade Cornish Fairings biscuits and Cream Tea options.
- Visit the Reservoir Café for vegetarian Phat pasties, traditionally made in Cornwall.