Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Indulge in a variety of Cornish pasties all week on campus, featuring vegan red Thai, cheese and onion, and traditional beef options. Pasties are available at: Drake’s Kitchen, The Toast Office, Cookworthy Cafe, The Library Cafe, InterCity Plates, Babbage Bytes and John Bull Cafe.
Join us in celebrating the National Holiday of the patron saint of Wales with one of our specials.
- Drake’s Kitchen – Lamb flatbread or Leek and potato soup
- Portland’s Pizzeria – Treat yourself to our exclusive Cheesy Leek Pizza for £6.50 (student price)
- John Bull Cafe – Leek and potato soup
Spread love and generosity with a bowl of soup. Next time you're in Drake's Kitchen, did you know that we offer a Pay it Forward Board where you can either purchase a meal or drink for someone else, or redeem a voucher to use yourself?
Indulge in one of our scrumptious handmade giant chocolate chip cookies from The Container.
Delight in our chicken and leek pie special at Drake's Kitchen on Tuesday 5 March. You can also enjoy our handmade cheese, leek, and potato pies from The Container, also known as a Devon Pie. They are simply delicious!
We are neighbours to Cornwall and appreciate sourcing quality food and drink from the nearby county. Across campus, enjoy some of our Cornish delights including:
- Cornish Pasties (available at Drake's Kitchen, the Library Cafe, John Bull Cafe, Cookworthy Cafe, Babbage Bytes Cafe and InterCity Plates Cafe)
- Cream Tea in The Container using Trewithen Dairy clotted cream. How do you spread it – the Devon or Cornwall way?
- Eggs, sourced from Newlands Farm, just 22 miles from campus.
- Order one of our artisan sandwiches made on bread from Cornish supplier, Malcolm Barnecutt from Loafers Deli.
- Trewithen Dairy butter
- Indulge in our new Pretzel, caramel, and Cornish Sea salt brownie from The Container.
- Explore one of the following Cornish drinks: Jolly’s and Jack’s Kombucha from Reservoir Cafe or Cornish Orchards from Portland's Pizzeria and The Container.
- Treat yourself to a plant-based Buttermilk Chocolate, made in Cornwall.
Indulge in one of our vegan specials available across campus. For further details on our daily specials, please see our Facebook or Instagram story. Alternatively, visit our vegetarian accredited venue, Reservoir Cafe, to enjoy one of our vegan options such as the Bombay wrap or a seasonal salad.
Kickstart your day with a budget breakfast by enjoying a bowl of cereal from Drake's Kitchen. Alternatively, opt for a wholesome porridge pot at the Library Cafe, InterCity Plates Cafe, John Bull Cafe, Cookworthy Cafe, Babbage Bytes Cafe, RLB Cafe and Reservoir Cafe. Sweet treats like flapjacks are also available across campus.
Revitalise your body and mind with a refreshing beverage on campus. Choose from our selection of smoothies at Reservoir Cafe or herbal teas available throughout campus. Customise your salad bowl with an array of fruits and vegetables from Reservoir Cafe, Drake's Kitchen, John Bull Cafe or RLB Cafe.
Join us at Drake's Kitchen or John Bull Cafe on the North campus for our Irish-inspired specials (menu to be confirmed).
Explore our sustainable initiatives aimed at reducing waste on the University campus.
Did you know that we source locally milled organic flour from a business just 23 miles away from campus? This flour is used in crafting our handmade bagels, brownies, and bakes for The Container.
The University's Community Police Officer is running this ‘Coffee and Cop’ session when students, staff or members of the community are welcome to sit and chat with them. Have a coffee and chat with no pressure or agendas, and get some advice with a cop from Devon & Cornwall Police.
The Plymouth Armed Forces & Veterans Breakfast Club CIC organises a tasty breakfast at Drake's Kitchen (09:00–11:00) and an opportunity for all Armed Forces veterans and their families to come along and share conversations with the community.