You are part of a wider community of approximately 14,000 Plymouth students studying off campus at one of over 20 partnership institutions. We value partnerships as a means of providing inclusive, high quality student learning opportunities in the UK and internationally.
To support your studies with Plymouth we have a wealth of services and e-resources available. For some you may require your Plymouth University portal log in details, if this is the case you will be prompted by a log in box.
- Students as partners - students and staff are members of the academic community and are all partners with complementary roles and responsibilities in the learning process. Students and staff have jointly developed an agreement that sets out key principles that underpin this partnership and through this, we're enhancing academic standards and achieving the University’s vision, mission and values.
- Student voice - at Plymouth we value your feedback.
- Student induction to Plymouth Library - your essential induction to our support and e-resources.
- LinkedIn Learning - a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies and business topics. Students and staff members can take advantage of free 24/7 access to the entire library of training; this includes over 2,800 courses and 110,000 tutorials with new releases every week.
- The Plymouth Award - the Plymouth Award recognises and celebrates your achievements outside of your studies. Many Plymouth University students already make significant contributions to the life of the University and the communities in which they live and work. The Plymouth Award is one way of showing how valuable these contributions are and highlighting the learning and personal growth you gain from these activities. When you complete the Plymouth Award you'll receive a certificate that is nationally recognised by employers.
University of Plymouth's Students' Union (UPSU)
The University of Plymouth Students’ Union (UPSU) is an independent registered charity that seeks to represent all the students of the University of Plymouth.
International students course representative training resources
These resources detail the role and responsibilities of all course representatives studying in one of our international partners. All course reps must download and work through these resources, please contact Julie Swain.