Our information day is for students who are applying through Clearing or current applicants for 2023 entry, to provide a final opportunity to learn more about the University and our city before starting in September.
At the event you will be able to:
- chat with course academics and student ambassadors to get all of your final questions answered
- talk to our accommodation team to finalise your accommodation for September
- speak to our support services to get any questions answered before you start
- take a tour of the campus with one of our student ambassadors
- go on a bus tour of the city to see just how close we are to the beautiful seafront.
Please note, not all subject areas will be represented at the event. If your subject is not represented based on your course selection on the booking form, we will contact you to try and put you in touch with the course lead separately to the event.
Book your place
We are pleased to be able to offer a contribution towards your travel costs (please note this is subject to residential postcode and excludes PL postcodes).This will be in the form of a pre-loaded e-voucher which can be used for online purchases or loaded on to Apple or Google pay.
- For TR, TQ or EX postcodes – £10
- For TA and BS postcodes – £40
- For postcodes outside these regions (not including PL) – £50
- To claim your e-voucher you will need to come to the Information Desk in the Roland Levinsky Building at a point convenient to you, whilst on campus at the event, to complete your claim form. You will then be emailed your voucher no later than a week after the event (please note this is for UK only applicants and excludes PL postcodes.)
View the Clearing Information Day programme