- chat with course academics and student ambassadors to get all of your final questions answered
- talk to our accommodation team to finalise your accommodation for September
- speak to our support services to get any questions answered before you start
- take a tour of the campus with one of our student ambassadors
- go on a bus tour of the city to see just how close we are to the beautiful seafront.
- haven’t met the conditions of your offers
- haven’t made a UCAS application this year
- haven’t received any offers (or none that you wanted to accept).
We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact. The University remains open with a safety-first approach to ensure our campuses are ‘covid-secure’ for our staff, students, local community and visitors, in accordance with government guidance.
Event photography and video
Please be aware that some of the University of Plymouth's public events (both online and offline) may be attended by University staff, photographers and videographers, for capturing content to be used in University online and offline marketing and promotional materials, for example webpages, brochures or leaflets. If you, or a member of your group, do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please let a member of staff know.