Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is hosted by Teaching and Learning Support and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.
- Research brings traditional sustainable building material into 21st century 10 December 2018
- University of Plymouth academic named ‘Sustainability Champion' 13 November 2018
- Drilling work begins on deep geothermal energy project 6 November 2018
- Project assesses the long-term resilience of lighthouses in face of offshore storms 9 October 2018
- Environmentalist to call for global planetary authority at Sustainable Earth Institute event 25 September 2018
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 25 January 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- The People's Manifesto for Wildlife 29 January 2019 18:30 - 20:00
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 1 February 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 8 February 2019 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 15 February 2019 15:30 - 15:45