Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is hosted by Teaching and Learning Support and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how we can help.
- Making positive changes for the future of our planet at Sustainable Earth 2018 12 June 2018
- University gets UNESCO backing to enhance global geoscience awareness 12 June 2018
- University commits to reduction of single use plastics 8 June 2018
- University of Plymouth welcomes entrepreneurs from Malaysia 10 May 2018
- University wins national newspaper award for sustainability 25 April 2018
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 21 September 2018 15:30 - 15:45
- Tamar Valley Food Hubs 28 September 2018 15:30 - 15:45
- Should there be global governance of the biosphere? 3 October 2018 18:30 - 20:00
- Can the UK be a world leader? How a new Environment Act could help save the planet 5 October 2018
- The Cold Economy 30 October 2018 19:00 - 21:00