Our students are calling for a curriculum and HE experience that has sustainability at its heart; supporting their development of attributes and expertise that enables them to meet wellbeing needs and make a difference locally, nationally and globally (NUS 2018).
Plymouth’s vision is to grow our international reputation for being a centre of excellence in sustainability teaching and learning. We have an exciting team of staff, students, alumni and community partners helping to continue this pioneering work. Called the Centre for Sustainable Futures (CSF), this community of practice is hosted by Teaching and Learning Support and extends across all faculties of the University.
If you have a spark of interest in being part of CSF and helping to take this great educational work forwards through your teaching, studying or volunteering then we would love to work with you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.
- University of Plymouth welcomes entrepreneurs from Malaysia 10 May 2018
- University wins national newspaper award for sustainability 25 April 2018
- Pioneering sustainability education project shortlisted for Guardian University Award 29 March 2018
- University signs deal to help launch new recycling campaign 8 February 2018
- National award success for Rail Partnership 25 October 2017