The Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry and University of Exeter Medical School are running a joint project as part of INSPIRE.
As a current Plymouth student, you'll be able to access information about the opportunities available in research through:
- conferences showcasing the research of junior doctors and students for years 1 and 2 in the autumn
- taster days with research teams
- summer research studentships that any student can apply for.
Our taster days are planned in conjunction with Cardiff, Bristol and Exeter medical schools and we’ll support studentships outside the parent medical school if the application justifies it.
Find out more about the scheme on the INSPIRE website.
Research taster days 2016
A chance for our current students to visit research teams at Plymouth and beyond to observe and find out more about their work.
- 24 October 2016 – research taster booklet released
- 7 November 2016 – closing date for applications
- 14 November 2016 – students notified of taste day allocations.
Taster days will take place on 30 November, 7 and 14 December.
Links to the following information are included:
Peer reviewed publications
From diabetes prevention to telephone delivered interventions for HIV, our students have developed specialisms and areas of expertise recognised in publications and at conferences, meetings and symposia around the world. Read more about the Plymouth students who’ve achieved this and their areas of study.