Health and Social Care Partnership Scheme
Through this partnership health and social care providers are able to develop and offer Plymouth University accredited modules that support local service delivery and enhance post-qualifying professional development opportunities for their staff.
Experience to date demonstrates that the scheme offers a number of mutual benefits, including:
- supporting health and social care delivery; modules can be designed to match specific service/workforce developments
- cost effective education; modules can be specifically tailored to provider needs and delivered locally
- responsiveness and flexibility to identified development and workforce needs; modules can be designed, accredited and delivered in a comparatively short period of time to match changing health and social care needs
- modules designed and delivered by specialist clinical staff
- improved access to locally delivered professional development opportunities for health and social care staff
- a system of nationally recognised quality control and assurance for locally delivered courses
- enhanced relationships and communications between the University and health and social care providers.