Towards a sustainable Earth
The Sustainable Earth Institute is about promoting a new way of thinking about the future of our world.
We bring researchers together with businesses, community groups and individuals to develop cutting-edge research and innovative approaches that build resilience to global challenges. We link diverse research areas across the University including science, engineering, arts, humanities, health and business.
If you’re an academic looking for a connection to industry, an organisation looking for academic research support or an individual who is inspired to work towards a sustainable future then contact us to find out how we can help.
We need to celebrate and recognise our complex, dynamic, and unique world - after all, good planets are hard to find.
Sustainable Earth on Twitter Tweets from @plymearth
- Marine science meets photography at student exhibition in the Ocean City 18 May 2016
- Academics and policy makers come together to debate sustainable future 18 May 2016
- University catering team wins top national award 24 March 2016
- Government housing adviser appointed a Visiting Professor at Plymouth University 24 March 2016
- Government adviser to outline vision of Garden Villages to solve housing shortage 3 March 2016
- Student sustainability workshops and events 3 August 2016 11:00 - 14:00
- What's on: Campus cafés in August 1 August 2016 - 31 August 2016
- Student sustainability workshops and events 14 September 2016 18:30 - 20:00
- Student sustainability workshops and events 17 September 2016 11:00 - 13:00
Plymouth offers a range of sustainability themed postgraduate programmes, including architecture, entrepreneurship, consultancy, design, engineering and planning.Find out more about the programmes
A whole institutional approach to sustainability
Plymouth University has an established a reputation both nationally and internationally as a leader in the higher education sector for sustainabilityFind out more about sustainability at Plymouth