*This doesn’t include family members.
Search for a course
2. If I study on a part-time basis how do I calculate my fees?
You'll be charged only for the modules you undertake each academic year as agreed with your faculty. Each module attracts a specific number of credits and the fees are calculated for each 10 credits you undertake. Please bear in mind that the underlying per 10 credit fee tariff normally increases each academic year during your period of study.
To find out the amount charged per 10 credits please visit the course or programme web page (see the answer to question 1 above).
4. I am a research student. What will my tuition fees be?
You can find out by visiting our fees and funding page.
- Your name
- Your university reference number
- The full name of your programme of study
- The amount of funding to be provided for the relevant academic year
- A contact name, full postal address, telephone number and email address of the sponsor
- Any purchase order number or a specific reference required by the sponsor.