If you have previously studied and successfully completed a University honours or masters degree programme either at the University of Plymouth or at one of our partner colleges, you may be entitled to an alumni discount on the tuition fee of many postgraduate taught masters programmes.
ResM programmes and all other postgraduate research degrees are exempt from the alumni discount.
The following discounts are available:
- A 20% alumni discount is available on most postgraduate taught masters programmes for UK alumni (with ‘home’ fees status).
- A £2,000 alumni discount is available on most postgraduate taught masters programmes for international alumni. International alumni that have applied to the University through an agent are not eligible to receive the discount.
- A 10% alumni discount is available on the following programmes in the Faculty of Health:
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Clinical Psychology
- MSc/PgDip Psychology
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration)
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Registration)
The following conditions will apply to the application of an alumni discount:
(a) The discount will be applied to the full tuition fee payable including any fees invoiced to third parties
(b) The award is not normally available to students who are in receipt of a scholarship. Where you may qualify for alumni discount and a scholarship then the highest award only will be applied
(c) The discount will be applied at the start of the course for full-time students. Part-time students will receive the discount at the start of each new study
(d) The discount does not apply to repeat modules or integrated modules.
The following programmes are exempt from the 20% alumni discount:
- PGCE programmes
- Master of Architecture
- Integrated Masters programmes