Research Professional is a comprehensive online research funding opportunities database and alerting service.
The University has a site licence, so it is freely accessible to everyone on the University campus, or staff and students can login with an account.Visit our ResearchProfessional.com web page
UK Research Office (UKRO)
UKRO focuses exclusively on EU research sources enabling you to keep up to date with the latest in EU funding and policy.
UKRO is subscription based so any member of staff from Plymouth University is able to create a profile in order to access all sections of the portal.Visit the UK Research Office website
Funding Central is a leading funding website for charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises registered in England.
With our organisational subscription our researchers can freely register for an account by selecting 'Plymouth University' in 'Organisation details'.Create an account now using your University email address
Other UK databases
Alert services from sponsors
Many sponsors provide information for funding, news and policy information using email notifications or RSS feeds.
Some that you can register with are listed below:
- Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Biotechnology & Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Science & Technology Facilities Council (STFC) (RSS feed)
Charities and others