We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth from Mexico

If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below. 


We require a recognised foundation degree in addition to the Bachillerato for entry to an undergraduate programme. Our partner college on campus, University of Plymouth International College (UPIC), offers a wide variety of foundation courses.

Alternatively, the successful completion of year 1 of the Titulo de Licenciado or Titulo (Professional) would be acceptable for entry on to year 1 of an undergraduate degree programme. 


Students who have completed the Titulo de Licenciado or Titulo (Professional) de after four years of study would be required to have at least 7.5/bien overall. 

Mexican Degree Classification Alternative Name English Equivalent
10 Excelent 1st
8.5 Muy bien 2:1
7.5 Bien 2:2

English Language

A recognised English language qualification (e.g. IELTS) would be required or successful completion of one of the University's pre-sessional English Language courses

Please contact our agent working in Mexico for advice and assistance with the application process and information about visas. Also, check UK Study Connection's website for details of their upcoming visits to the region. 

UK Study Connection

See how our students have enjoyed their time in Plymouth