The University of Plymouth's Faculty of Health Research Support team works closely with the University’s Research & Innovation (R&I) team, and other professional services teams to provide researchers from the Faculty of Health with a range of research support and services including:
- first point of contact for all research and innovation enquiries
- research funding
- postgraduate research (PGR) enquiries and support
- ethics and research governance
- intellectual property
- commercial activity
- research marketing
- FOH events
- research impact
- contracts and agreements (University Legal Services Team)
- external engagement and business development.
Faculty of Health PGR students in receipt of stipend payments should contact FOHStudentships@plymouth.ac.uk with any queries regarding their individual stipend payments. All other PGR queries can be emailed to email@example.com
PGR students who wish to change their mode of attendance or interrupt their studies should contact Doctoral College in the first instance but copy FOHStudentships@plymouth.ac.uk into their communications.
Research Coordinator Faculty of Health
First point of contact for research support in the faculty award submission process, and access to appropriate specialist support, expertise and advice in the wider university teams for research funding.
- REF support and submission across the faculty.
- Support with Symplectic Elements and VV Tracker.
- Faculty Postgraduate Research (PGR) support.
- Faculty research training events and seminars
Research & Innovation Business Partner – Faculty of Health
Connection to appropriate specialist advice, expertise and support in Research and Innovation team.
- External engagement and business development.
- Research translation, innovation and commercialisation enquiries.
- Research marketing.
- Research funding opportunities.