The University of Plymouth's Faculty of Health research support team works closely with the University’s Research
& Innovation (R&I) and other professional services teams to provide researchers from the faculty a range of research support and
- first point of contact for all research and innovation enquiries
- research funding
postgraduate research (PGR) enquiries and support
ethics and research governance
- intellectual property
- commercial activity
- research marketing
- events (University Events Team)
- research impact
- contracts and agreements (University Legal Services Team)
- external engagement and business development.
Faculty of Health Senior Research Administrator (Research Excellence)
- Supporting the Faculty’s REF submission
- Responsible for all REF data in Faculty
- All REF related enquiries
- Support with Symplectic elements and VV Impact Tracker
Research & Innovation Business Partner – Medicine and Dentistry
- Connection to appropriate specialist advice, expertise and support in Research & Innovation team.
- External engagement and business development.
- Research translation, innovation and commercialisation enquiries.
- Research marketing.
- Research funding opportunities.
Research Support Team
Philip Barratt - Research Facilitator
Maurice Bottomley - Research Administrator, Faculty Research Ethics and Integrity Committee
Kathryn Callicott - Assistant Research Administrator