1. Is the planned work for a research funder or a company?
- # Research funder – continue to step two
- 4Company – visit our UoPEL pages for advice and support
1. Identify an appropriate funder and read their guidance
3. Draft your application
- AContact the Funding Advisors for help with your costs
- *Visit this page to download the Project Costing Information Form
- AContact the Specialist Advisors for help with your application
- .Refer to the R&I 'Guidance' page for useful resources
- Ç Discuss your project with your HoS
- QDownload the Risk Approval Form (RPRA)
- / Complete the RPRA form and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Complete the Resource Planning and Risk Approval (RPRA) Form
- Ä A peer reviewer will be identified by the Research Support Team and you will be notified
- " You will forward the application and the RPRA form to the reviewer and ask them to complete the review in stage 2 of the form.
- / Once reviewed, send the RPRA form and the final costs spreadsheet (PCF) to email@example.com who will obtain your approvals for you before the deadline.
- GIf the University of Plymouth component of your application is over £2M you will need OVC Approval. Please allow extra time for OVC approval before submission.
6. Response from the funder
- . When you receive a response from the funder inform the Research Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will inform all relevant post award support teams.
- HSuccessful – visit the 'Post award support' page
- IUnsuccessful – Discuss your application feedback with the Specialist Advisors