The University of Plymouth's medicine and dentistry research support office works closely with the University’s Research
& Innovation (R&I) and other professional services teams to provide researchers from the faculty and the Institute of Translational and Stratified Medicine (ITSMed) a range of research support and
- first point of contact for all research and innovation enquiries
- research funding
postgraduate research (PGR) enquiries and support
ethics and research governance
- intellectual property
- commercial activity
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry Research Coordinator
- First point of contact for all research funding applications.
- Internal approvals/ queries about external funding applications.
- Outcomes of funding applications and starting the post award process.
- Signposting for any Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry research related queries.
Research & Innovation Business Partner – Medicine and Dentistry
- Connection to appropriate specialist advice, expertise and support in Research & Innovation team.
- External engagement and business development.
- Research translation, innovation and commercialisation enquiries.
- Research marketing.
- Research funding opportunities.
Faculty of Health: Medicine, Dentistry and Human Sciences Senior Research Administrator (Research Excellence)
- Supporting the Faculty’s REF submission
- Responsible for all REF data in Faculty
- All REF related enquiries
- Support with Symplectic elements and VV Impact Tracker