Our next open day event:
Saturday 29 September 2018
Explore our campus, see our facilities and come and talk to current students and academic staff at one of our upcoming open days and see for yourself why Plymouth is the perfect place to live and study.
- Medicine and dentistry applicants – find out more if you're considering a course delivered by our Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry.
- International applicants – the application process is different for international students. Our dedicated guide to the international admissions process will help you every step of the way.
- Mature students – information to help you if you're over the age of 21 and are considering returning to study as a mature student.
- Schools and colleges – welcome to outreach. We provide a range of services to schools and colleges and organise a host of events to help inform and inspire potential students with the opportunities available in higher education.
- Parents and guardians – we know the applicant journey can be an anxious time for parents and guardians too. Find information on how to best support your son or daughter through applying to university in our dedicated guide for parents.
The next chapter
Watch this film to discover more about graduation at the University of Plymouth
It's great that you're considering the University of Plymouth, a top three UK modern university*, for the next steps of your student journey.
Joining a university is life changing and the application process can be daunting. That's why we're keen to make the application process as straightforward as possible – from before you apply, right up until the exciting moment when you enrol on your course.
- < Placed second in the UK, and 86th globally in the 2018 Times Higher Education 'Young University Rankings
- [ Best Bar None Plymouth announced as the national winner of the 2017 'Best Overall Scheme' award
- > We're ranked 1st for research output for clinical medicine and 4th for research impact for electrical and electronic engineering, metallurgy and materials in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF)