We’re on a mission to mainstream mental fitness. To improve our core skills, reduce the risk of mental health decline and help us all to flourish.
Fika is a customisable mental health improvement platform. Empowering organisations with assignable education courses evidenced to positively impact wellbeing and performance.
Built from a robust evidence-base by an expert team. Fika draws on methods and theories spanning sports psychology and positive psychology as well as acceptance and commitment therapy, solution-focused therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy and mindfulness to build mental fitness.
- Feel resilient and able to bounce back
- Be confident to step-up and take control
- Communicate clearly and listen actively
- Think creatively and solve problems
- Take criticism and use it constructively
- Adapt to changing circumstances
- Create healthy, lasting relationships
- Be focused and driven to succeed
- Stay strong and clear-headed in a crisis.
Download videos from Fika's Head of Psychology, Dr Fran Longstaff – introducing Fika's 7 skills
Download Fika on the App Store