This is the database we use to deposit into PEARL and manage research. We use this to:
- harvest publication data from other sources, input records and files manually and export data as required
- publish publications into PEARL, see metrics relating to them and push publication information to staff personal profile pages
- manage metadata for publications to comply with funder and publisher requirements and for reporting purposes
e.g. for HEFCE, REF.
The University research repository where users can discover our research:
- approximately 15,000 to 20,000 items are downloaded from PEARL each month
- research in PEARL can be harvested by
Google Scholar and other search engines
- work deposited into PEARL can be found by anybody, anywhere in the world.