Our degrees feature a variety of final year project modules. Recent project topics include:
- Vigenere Ciphers and Perfect Secrecy
- Flow of Newtonian Fluids
- Finance and the Black-Scholes Equation
- Tornados and Atmospheric Vorticity
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography with the Basis of the Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
- Symmetry Groups and the Quark Model
- Fractals and the Chaos Game
- Analytical and Numerical Solutions of European and Asian Options
- The Banach-Tarski Paradox
Our degrees feature a variety of final year project modules.
This is an invaluable opportunity to work with a world class researcher on a project of your choosing and study a topic in depth. This also gives students something to show at job interviews and can be an excellent preparation for postgraduate study.