personal tutoring

Care Leavers

Funding, guidance and support for students who are care leavers or who are looked after young people applying to University of Plymouth.

Care Leavers website

Learning development

Helping students to meet the academic demands of higher education through individual and group study advice as well as online guidance.

Learning development website

Student Union Advice Centre

Independent, confidential, impartial advice centre available to students for help with things such as student funding, academic concerns, housing issues and welfare advice. 

UPSU Advice website