Why use Xerte Online Toolkits?
Xerte enables users to easily create accessible, interactive, engaging e-learning resources, with no programming knowledge required.
What are the benefits for both creators and users?
- Tutors can create quality
interactive learning resources, and students can also create resources for
- Xerte learning objects can be
used online, or exported and used offline where connectivity is limited.
It is also easy to share and adapt others' learning resources
- Xerte can be easily embedded in, or
linked to, Moodle
- Put together different page types for
different pedagogical purposes: presenting information, exploring alternative
viewpoints, summative assessment, interactivity etc
- Instant online access: click
'Publish' and set the object property to Public, and your learning resource is
viewable on the web at the url supplied
- Mobile friendly: the html5 export works
on a wide range of smartphones and tablet devices
- Set more quizzes but do less marking: create self-marking quizzes enabling learners to self-test with instant feedback