Everyone is invited to enjoy local, sustainable fresh food and drink on our city campus. With a range of places to eat and drink there's plenty of choice to keep you going throughout the day. Whether you fancy a hearty breakfast, a healthy wholesome salad, a scrumptious slice of cake or simply a hot drink, our great value menus have something for everyone.
Use your reusable cup at our campus cafes
Our goal is to reduce the number of disposables cups used and then disposed of on campus. It’s estimated that 2.5 billion paper coffee cups are being thrown away in the UK every year. That’s almost 5,000 a minute, or 7 million per day.
From the 1 February 2018 use a reusable cup at our campus cafes and get a 10p discount.
Cut waste, cut carbon, save money
Terms and conditions apply*
Reservoir Café launch exciting new vegetarian brunch menu
Vegetarians and food-lovers alike can now enjoy the new veggie brunch menu at the Reservoir Café. With a rising demand for vegetarian food, the café is offering a varied and affordable brunch option that will be served from 9am every day. New dishes feature high-quality, fresh, local ingredients, with classic favourites and innovative, customisable choices, all from £3.00.
Ditch the Disposables: Terms and conditions
1. University cafes will offer a discount of 10p on the price of any Barista served drink purchased using a reusable cup. This is an additional reduction to student discount.
2. Offer excludes any pre-bottled beverage.
3. Loyalty stamps will be awarded as usual in accordance with Terms and Conditions (currently purchase 8 hot drinks (excluding hot water) and get one free standard hot drink free).
4. Only reusable cups that are clean and of an appropriate size for the purchased drink will be accepted. The outlet manager's decision as to the acceptability of any cup will be final.
5. University of Plymouth and UPSU reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
6. Cafes offering the discount include: Loafers, East Cafe (Cookworthy), Cafe JBs (John Bull Building), Drake’s Kitchen, Library Cafe, Reservoir Cafe, Writing Cafe (Babbage Building), Roland Levinsky Terrace Café, Mast House Cafe and Portland Square Cafe.