If you receive sponsorship
You may have arranged sponsorship towards your tuition fee from, for example, an employer, overseas university or government department. In most cases the sponsor will require an invoice from the University before they're able to pay. In order for the University to be able to issue this invoice, you must obtain a letter of confirmation on headed paper from your sponsor, to include the following:
- Your name
- Your university reference number
- The full name of your programme of study
- The amount of funding to be provided for the 2014/15 academic year
- A contact name, full postal address, telephone number and email address of the sponsor
- Any purchase order number or a specific reference required by the sponsor
This letter should be sent as soon as possible to:
4th Floor Nancy Astor Building
University of Plymouth
Alternatively your sponsor may email your sponsor letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless Data Support receive this letter, you will be classed as a self fee payer and expected to pay the tuition fee yourself. Please note that you remain liable for your tuition fee until your sponsor has fully paid.
Delays or problems obtaining a tuition fee loan? Contact our tuition fees team at email@example.com for advice.