These modules have been specifically designed to enable you to develop your own professional practice by undertaking and reflecting on learning and experience gained through a period of supported independent study related to your agreed learning objectives, whatever your professional background.
You will be supported by the module teaching team throughout the module with support tailored to your individual needs and include an introduction and overview of the module to develop learning outcomes and facilitate your progress during the period of independent study.
This module is offered to all health professionals with separate options especially tailored for dieticians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and social workers. All groups are taught together but will be assessed separately. The module titles are:
- ADV712 – Supported Independent Study
- ADV749 – Dietetic Practice: Supported Study
- ADV750 – Occupational Therapy Practice: Supported Study
- ADV751 – Physiotherapy Practice: Supported Study
- ADV752 – Social Work Practice: Supported Study.